S2 Engineering Industries (S2) provide full turnkey sevice for Double Cone Benders from design and manufacture to assembly, installation and commissioning.
The S2 Engineering Double Cone Blenders (DCB) can also be supplied with an integral drying system - click here for further details on RCVD's (Rotary Cone Vacuum Dryers).
As the blender rotates, given the conical shape of the vessel, the entire product batch is thoroughly mixed. This blending and inter-folding process maintains process media integrity and is therefore ideal for sensitive products. Thereafter the batch is easily discharged and the equipment cleaned given the conical shape of the vessel.
DCB's provide a range of operational benefits as stated below, making them an ideal item of process equipment for batch production in the Pharmaceutical, Food and Chemical sectors.
DCB Design Features
- cGMP equipment design and construction
- Robust construction. Double pedestal supported (Single version is non-preferred but can be supplied for limited physical space applications)
- All bearings of the blender are external to the blending vessel
- Non-clogging design. Easy to clean
- Direct Drive mechanism - S2 design does not have a conventional belt pulley, chain sprocket , spur gear other mechanical member for torque transmission or speed reduction. Hollow shaft gearbox is used.
- Cantilever type support can be given for DCB models up to 1000 Litres thereby saving the space beneath the equipment and thereby isolating the serve area
- Complete Automation with PLC based operation is possible.