S2 Engineering (S2) provide a full turnkey sevice for Agitated Nutsche Filter's (ANF's) from design and manufacture to assembly, installation and commissioning. Our ANF product range also includes the manufacture of modular Filter Dryers (ANFD's) - read more
Like our ANFD's, our modular ANF's are innovatively designed and engineered to help improve plant operational processes efficiency. We can also provide ANF's with barrier isolator (Glove box) technology for contained discharge and/or charging operations. See our Group Isolator company here and/or see the red tab option below.
We are experienced in process media filtration and provide equipment with high levels of safety and quality that meets all appropriate industry regulations.
Our ANF's feature a differential mixing agitator and paddle that moves vertically for a thorough mix performance. The filter drier agitator consists of a series of sharp curved blades that achieves mixing penetration into difficult cakes without undue product stress. While moving and lifting the cake media around the internal clearances within the filter, agitation mixing efficiency is achieved through differential velocities. Once processed through the filtered product slurry can then sent/pumped to subsequent operations or storage vessels.
ANF Design Features
- cGMP equipment design and construction
- Single (Monoblock) or Double (Detachable base) model options
- Highly efficient optional integral drying system (ANFD)
- Minimum gap design allowing reflux cleaning to achieve typically 2.5ppm to non-detectable
- Minimum solvent volumes beneath filter mesh for process optimisation
- Total interchangeability between cloth and mesh filtration media
- Optional detachable portable filter unit supplied on caster wheels (far right photo)
- High strength, precision machined inter-locking castellations on ANF base and portable filter unit (double version only).
- FEP Elastomer sealing
- Detachable bottom from shell can be aligned by ‘ Super Clamp’ or Bayonet Type instead of conventional C clamp arrangement (see supply options)
- Thorough cake washing as desired.
- Product purity can be maintained.
- Complete Automation with PLC based control is possible (see options).
- The machine can be designed covering small to large filtration areas
- Solvent recovery is achievable.